B.Tech. (Information Technology & Mathematical Innovations)
- Admission Process for B.Tech. (ITMI): Click Here for Details.
FAQs about the UG Programmes:
Eligibility:The minimum eligibility criteria to appear for the written examination is a minimum aggregate marks at 10+2 level as mentioned below (category wise):
- General Category & EWS - 60% in any four subjects (including mathematics).
- OBC Category - 54% in any four subjects (including mathematics).
- PH Category - 57% in any four subjects (including mathematics).
- SC/ST Category - Passing marks with Mathematics as one subject.
Syllabus for Entrance Test of B.Tech:The written entrance test of two hours duration will be based on
- Revised - B.Tech Syllabus
- Mathematics till 10+2 level
- Analytical ability
Click on the following link for Online Admission Portal.
(Only online applications are accepted.)
Last date for submission of the application form:
Entrance Test Information:
- Written, Single Option Correct MCQ Based Test
- 100 Multiple Choice Questions
- 2 Hours Duration
- 4 Choices given per question
- Each question carries 4 Marks
- Negative Marking (1 Mark deducted for incorrect answer)
- No Marks deducted for Unattempted Questions