B.A. Honours (Humanities & Social Sciences)
- Prospective candidates are advised to visit this page regularly.
- Course Structure Click Here for Details.
- Syllabus Click Here for Details.
- Admission Process for B.A. (Humanities and Social Sciences) is 10+2. Click Here for Details.
FAQs about the UG Programmes:
Click on the following link for Online Admission Portal.
(Only online applications are accepted.)
Last date for submission of the application form:
- Entrance Test
Entrance Test Information:
- Written, Single Option Correct MCQ Based Test
- 100 Multiple Choice Questions
- 2 Hours Duration
- 4 Choices given per question
- Each question carries 4 Marks
- Negative Marking (1 Mark deducted for incorrect answer)
- No Marks deducted for Unattempted Questions
Eligibility for the application for the entrance test:
A minimum aggregate marks at 10+2 level as follows (those who have appeared for the qualifying exam may also appear)
- General category : 60 % in four subjects (including English/MIL)
- EWS Category : 60 % in four subjects (including English/MIL)
- OBC category : 54% in four subjects (including English/MIL)
- PH/ CW category : 57% in four subjects (including English/MIL)
- SC/ST category : Passing marks (including English/MIL)
Students will be admitted according to the merit list prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance test.